Today, I had the incredible opportunity to chat with my friend Kimberly Rich of the empowering podcast The Bold Life Movement. As a success coach and lifestyle designer, Kim just recently started her empowering podcast, where she teaches people to boldly uplevel their lives. In the short time since the podcast’s launch, she’s already had some huge guests like JP Sears, so I feel very fortunate to appear as a guest.
I met Kim about a year ago at a Tony Robbins event, and since then we have both grown so much. It’s very exciting to see where our journeys go, especially since our teachings are so aligned; we both want to see people jumpstart their own journeys. Like me, Kimberly is an entrepreneur and is ambitious about becoming the best, happiest version of herself that she can. It’s exciting to share that wisdom with others in this episode. Since The Bold Life Movement is all about high performance coaching and lifestyle design, we discuss some powerful topics. Topics included Cleanse or Clog, the science behind personal development, and why words can change your thoughts (and your life).
Here’s what we discussed:
- What it means to be ‘in alignment’ and why it’s so important
- How you can control your words, rather than your thoughts, to change your life
- Advice for those who don’t know what outcome they want, but they know they need change
- The scientific evidence for why communicating consciously is important
Here are some powerful quotes from the episode:
- “Alignment is when your words, thoughts, actions, and choices are all going in the direction of what you want.”
- “When you change your words, your behavior will begin to change.”
- “By focusing on the things that you want to see more of, the positive things, the things that you’re grateful for, you’re going to experience more of them.” -Kimberly Rich
- “Everything you say and do in a relationship is either cleansing you or clogging you.”