THE ASPIRING AUTHOR WORKSHOP
A two-hour live online event with Mary Shores and Cheryl Muir
Simple, effective tools to demystify the process of writing, publishing and promoting your first book
- Lit up with the idea for your first book?
- Motivated to write about your own journey to help others?
- Completely confused about the writing process?
- Looking for simple, real steps to help you finally put pen to paper?
- Ready to learn how to use social, digital and mainstream media to promote your book and elevate your status as the go-to expert?
January 14, 2018 10 AM CST/4 PM GMT
IN A LIVE TWO-HOUR ONLINE EVENT, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The pros and cons of traditional publishing and self-publishing
- How to write your book proposal and secure a book deal with prominent non-fiction publishers including HayHouse
- Simple steps to organize your ideas into chapters and stay on track with your writing
- How to build a platform and promote your book (essential for securing a book deal)
The workshop also includes:
- A live Q&A where you can ask Mary and Cheryl anything on book writing, publishing and promotion
- A recording of the workshop to keep forever, to refer back to during your journey towards becoming a published author
In addition to access to the two hour live workshop, you also receive:
- Manuscript outline for non-fiction
- Social media cheat sheet
- Chapter planner for writing your book
- Pitch note template outlining how to pitch your story to the media
- PLUS a sample of Mary’s book proposal which secured a $10,000 deal with HayHouse
Join The Aspiring Author Workshop for $79
One of the youngest people in the U.S. to start a business in her industry, Mary Shores overcame the odds to build a thriving company. Nearly 20 years later, she has spent the last decade inspiring businesses and individuals across the nation to use their own words to create new ways of thinking, identify their goals, and take action to create meaningful results. Devoted to awakening the power of words, Mary balances her passion and her business with the challenges of raising two teenage boys.
A publishing and media strategist based in the U.K., Cheryl Muir is a former Public Relations executive who spent five years winning media coverage for multi-national corporations before starting her business, which she’s been running for a further three years. Cheryl and her clients have been featured in media outlets including the BBC, Inc, Mind Body Green and The Huffington Post, as well as numerous podcasts, magazines, newspapers and radio stations in the U.K., the U.S. and Canada.