THE CONTENT CREATION MASTERCLASS
A live two-hour workshop with Mary Shores and Cheryl Muir
Create fun, engaging content to skyrocket your following!
This live online workshop is for you if you are:
- Committed to building your platform
- Ready to showcase your expertise to the masses
- Overwhelmed with the thought of creating content for your social media channels
- Looking for simple, real steps to help you create fun, engaging content that doesn't take all day
- Ready to learn how to convert your skills and experience into easy-to-create, shareable videos, articles and social media posts
In a live two-hour online event, you will learn:
- How to use common client questions and convert them into blogs, videos and social media posts
- Simple steps to create video scripts for Facebook Live success
- How to create a marketing plan and promote your content to meet your own specific goals
- The strengths and specific features of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram you need to know to communicate effectively with your audience
The workshop also includes:
- A live Q&A where you can ask Mary and Cheryl anything on the process of content creation and building a loyal fanbase
- A recording of the workshop to keep forever
One of the youngest people in the U.S. to start a business in her industry, Mary Shores overcame the odds to build a thriving company. Nearly 20 years later, she has spent the last decade inspiring businesses and individuals across the nation to use their own words to create new ways of thinking, identify their goals, and take action to create meaningful results. Devoted to awakening the power of words, Mary balances her passion and her business with the challenges of raising two teenage boys.
A publishing and media strategist based in the U.K., Cheryl Muir is a former Public Relations executive who spent five years winning media coverage for multi-national corporations before starting her business, which she's been running for a further three years. Cheryl and her clients have been featured in media outlets including the BBC, Inc, Mind Body Green and The Huffington Post, as well as numerous podcasts, magazines, newspapers and radio stations in the U.K., the U.S. and Canada.